Loading the player...
SKU: 100030| Size: 30 tablets
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE Daily contains essential vitamins and minerals at basic levels to give you the confidence that you are taking good care of yourself.
Taken just once a day, this product provides a broad nutritional coverage and balance of essential vitamins and minerals, together with valuable phytonutrients.
Daily is specially formulated to provide a supplementary source of those vitamins and minerals that help to meet daily nutritional requirements and that may be missing from the regular diet. This product also contains nutrients beyond just vitamins and minerals from the premium NUTRILITE™ plant-derived concentrates.
- Provides a once-a-day, convenient solution to the nutrient gap that may result from a modern lifestyle which can lead to poor food choices
- Provides a broad nutritional coverage and balance of essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains phytonutrients found in the plant concentrates
- Vitamin C, B12, B6, folate, copper, iron, zinc support a normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C, E, B2, zinc and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B2 and iodine play a role in the maintenance of normal skin
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Those who need to cover basic nutritional requirements and who don’t always have the time to eat right
- Those who have a diet that is less than adequate, because it is likely to be deficient in several nutrients
- Those wishing to supplement without artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
1 tablet daily
- Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep container tightly sealed. Store in a cool, dry place.
- This product contains iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.