Loading the player...
Multi-Purpose Cleaner L.O.C.™
SKU: 0001| Size: 1 litre
Form validation errors
L.O.C™ Multi Purpose Cleaner effortlessly targets dirt and grime and leaves your home hygienically clean.
Why you will love it…
Keeping our homes safe and clean has never been more important for us and our families. Thankfully, keeping your home spotlessly clean could not be easier with L.O.C Multi Purpose Cleaner. This effective, all-purpose cleaner easily cuts through dirt, soil build-up and grime on all washable surfaces to leave your home looking, feeling and smelling sparkling clean. You can feel confident too that you’re not introducing anything harmful into your household as L.O.C Multi Purpose Cleaner has been formulated with ingredients derived from natural sources and without phosphates, harsh acids or chlorine. Plus, it’s completely biodegradable.
Good to know…
- Effortless, streak-free cleaning with naturally-derived but highlight effective ingredients.
- Contains Amway’s BIOQUEST FORMULA™ based on highly-active, naturally-sourced ingredients that do not harm the environment.
- Can be used on all washable surfaces.
- No need to rinse away. Just clean and go.
- This safe formula has been supporting families for more than 50 years.
- Add 30ml of L.O.C Multi Purpose Cleaner to 5 litres of water in a bucket.
- Wash down surfaces and allow them to dry. No need to rinse.
- For spray cleaning of smaller areas, mix 50ml of L.O.C Multi Purpose Cleaner with 450ml of water in an Amway Pistol Grip Sprayer bottle. Mist surfaces and wipe dry. No need to rinse but be sure to use your spray cleaning solution within 30 days of mixing it.
- Lastly, this versatile cleaner can be used to keep your hands hygienically clean. Just use undiluted and rinse your hands afterwards.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.