Loading the player...
Baby Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent SA8™
SKU: 109851| Size: 3 kg
Form validation errors
Tested by paediatricians, allergists and dermatologists, this gentle formula is perfect for young, sensitive skin, yet highly effective on protein-based stains. It contains natural cleaning ingredients sourced from plants and minerals - and the new package size contains enough powder for 88 washes!>/p>
- SA8™Baby is concentrated to maximise cleaning results and minimise environmental waste
- It cleans at all temperatures – from 30º to 95º C
- The powder is phosphate-free and rinses clean away, leaving no irritating detergent residue
- Stains are removed with natural enzymes
- SA8 Baby uses an active oxygen bleach to tackle tough baby stains like organic or protein-based residues and body soiling
- It has a natural water softener derived from renewable resources
- The formula has been tested by paediatricians to make sure it is absolutely safe for the youngest and most sensitive of skins.
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Non-Ionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Percarbonate||15630-89-4||Oxygen Bleach|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid|
|Fumaric Acid||110-17-8||Organic Dispersant|
|Carbohydrate/Acrylic Copolymer||PROPRIETARY||Anti-Redisposition Agent|
|Hydrated Silica||112926-00-8||Absorbant Mineral|
|Cellulose Gum||9004-32-4||Anti-Redisposition Agent|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Process Aid|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Process Aid|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Sodium Silicate||1344-09-8||Process Aid|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||144-55-8||Baking Soda|
|Fluorescent Brightener||27344-41-8||Fabric Brightener|
SA8™ Baby is ideal for all household laundry such as bed linen, towels, nappies and clothes.
- Sort the load by fabric type, colour and level of soiling
- Pre-treat stains (milk, formula, blood) using SA8 PreWash Spray or by dissolving 20 ml of SA8™ Baby in a bowl full of cool water and soaking the item for around 30 minutes
- Put the laundry on at the warmest temperature recommended.
Using a chlorine bleach with SA8 Baby can weaken the power of the oxygen bleach. If more bleaching is required, use AMWAY HOME™ All Fabric Bleach.
Please be aware:
- If washing by hand, always rinse hands thoroughly after contact with the detergent.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.