Loading the player...
Mineral Sticks Zinc AMWAY
SKU: 116982| Size: 30 sachets á 2g
Form validation errors
Mineral Sticks Zinc are an easy and convenient way to ensure you are getting enough of this immune-supporting mineral.
Why you will love it…
Life is busy and time is precious so it’s important that the steps you take to maintain your immunity are quick to do and easily slot into your day. Now, getting a sufficient amount of immune-supporting zinc could not be quicker or more convenient.
Mineral Sticks Zinc are an ideal addition to your bag on busy days. Each stick contains 10 mg of zinc (100% NRV), so you can feel confident that you’re receiving the appropriate amount of this invaluable mineral every day. Just empty one stick directly into your mouth and allow the orange and lemon flavoured zinc granules to dissolve. They are so tasty you don’t even need to wash them down with water, making these sticks ideal to take on-the-go.
Good to know…
- This often overlooked mineral helps to support your immune system. It also contributes to the health of your skin, hair and nails.
- Conveniently packaged in a pre-measured stick, each delivering 10mg zinc, 100% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) which you can take at any point during your day. Do not exceed one stick per day.
- Quick and convenient, all you have to do is dissolve the zinc granules directly in your mouth. You don’t even need to take them with water.
- Refreshing citrus flavour with orange and lemon.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- People wanting to support their immune system
- People wanting to maintain normal skin
- Useful supplement for those with busy and demanding lifestyles
Take 1 Mineral Stick Zinc every day at any time.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Additionally a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance. Please do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Storage conditions: store at a temperature of 4–25°C and in a dry place. Pouches are not labelled for individual sale.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.