Loading the player...
Bar Soap 6 in 1 G&H PROTECT+™
SKU: 118116| Size: 6 x 150g bars
Form validation errors
Mild bar soap thoroughly cleans and protects skin’s natural moisture balance.
What It Does For You
- Leaves skin looking healthy and feeling soft, smooth, and conditioned.
- Helps fight body odors by neutralizing them and leaves skin smelling fresh.
- Effectively protects from germs and removes dirt, oil, and impurities.
Why You Would Like It
No one likes to think about it, but skin is naturally home to a range of microorganisms.
And while some are beneficial to skin and health, others—like germs and odor-producing bacteria—are not. That's why is so important to chose a soap wisely. With G&H PROTECT+ Bar Soap 6 in 1 you'll protect your skin from germs. Also it'll leave your skin looking healthy and feeling soft, smooth and conditioned.
Facts For You
- Exclusive Odor-Neutralizing Technology helps fight body odors by neutralizing them. In fact, consumers agreed it helped protect the skin against body odor.
- Triclosan-free formula effectively protects from germs and removes dirt, oil, and impurities.
- Includes Rainforest Alliance Certified Palm Oil.
G&H PROTECTH+ Bar Soap 6 in 1 includes this skin-defending blend of naturally derived
and botanical ingredients.
Exclusive blend consists of:
- White Tea Extract helps fortify skin and protect against environmental damage.
- Natural Minerals help protect and replenish skin.
- Bilberry Extract, rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, helps repair existing environmental damage.
How To Use
Wet the bar, then massage over skin to create lather. Rinse. When one bar is almost finished, use the clever SoapSaver feature to fuse it with your new bar.
G&H PROTECT+ Bar Soap 6 in 1 includes worry-free formulas with White Tea Extract, Natural Minerals, Bilberry Extract for a good protection against odour, impurities, dryness, and for healthy-looking skin.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.