Loading the player...
Electrolyte Drink XS ™ Orange Lime Flavour
SKU: 121604| Size: 15 Sticks a´25 g/ 375g
Form validation errors
XS™ Sports Electrolyte Drink helps you stay at the top of your game by providing a balanced blend of carbohydrates and electrolytes.
Why you will love it…
The right fuel powers better exercise endurance. The slow, medium and fast-releasing carbohydrates and five key electrolytes in XS™ Sports Electrolyte Drink enhance the body’s absorption of water. This helps to prevent dehydration for better endurance during prolonged exercise. Make it your go-to sports drink when you need long-lasting and consistent energy.
What makes XS™ Sports Electrolyte Drink so special is its juicy citrus flavour of oranges and limes and a performance-boosting blend of Guarana, Maca Root and Quercetin. This trio of plants are grown in South America and are thought to contain natural compounds that improve focus and concentration.
Good to know…
- Replenishes with 5 key electrolytes lost through sweat during exercise. Deficiencies in electrolytes may result in muscle cramping.
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solution also fuels work-outs, contributing to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise.
- Helps increase mental and physical strength so you can work out powerfully for a long time - May help improve focus and concentration with a trio of South American plants. Guarana seeds contain approximately four times the amount of caffeine as coffee beans. Maca Root is a flowering Peruvian plant containing an abundance of nutrients such as fatty acids and amino acids. Lastly, Quercetin is a flavonoid found in foods such as tomatoes, berries and broccoli.
- Pour one sachet into 500ml of water for a hypotonic drink or 400ml of water for an isotonic drink and enjoy during sports and exercise.
- Fast-acting and refreshing, designed to be used during or after exercise to replenish fluids and provide helpful energy support
- Packed with powerfulingredients and key electrolytes
- Best used in conjunction with other XS Sports products
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
Sports Nutrition Mini- Dictionary
What are electrolytes?
Minerals that carry an electric charge. Electrolytes are needed for maintaining the balance of fluids inside & outside of cells, as well as for the regulation of nerve and muscle function. These minerals include Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Magnesium & Calcium which can be lost through sweat during exercise and should be replaced with supplementation.
XS Electrolyte Drink replenishes body with 5 Key Electrolytes lost during exercise through sweat. Electrolytes as part of a carbohydrate blend enhance water absorption, helping prevent dehydration. Electrolytes are also known to help support muscle contractions, deficiencies may result in muscle cramping.
What is Quercetin?
A flavonoid found in plant foods such as tomatoes, berries & broccoli.
What is Guarana?
A berry with seeds which naturally contain about 4 times the amount of caffeine as coffee beans.
What is Maca Root?
A flowering Peruvian plant that has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in this area for at least 3000 years. Its root contains a variety of nutrients such as fatty acids and amino acids.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.