Loading the player...
All Fabric Bleach SA8™
SKU: 124485| Size: 1 kg
Form validation errors
SA8™ All Fabric Bleach offers powerful cleaning performance with colour-safe non-chlorine bleach for a multitude of textiles and surfaces.
Why you will love it…
We all want our clothing to look vibrant, crisp and like new, no matter how many times it is washed. SA8 All Fabric Bleach helps you do just that. This powerful bleach detergent booster is based on oxygen bleach, rather than chlorine, so it cleans without fading colour intensity.
Hugely versatile, SA8 All Fabric Bleach effectively treats all types of organic stains and odour on a variety of textiles around the home including carpets. Additionally, use SA8 All Fabric Bleach on grouting, showers, sinks, wooden decks, cement, rubbish bins, garbage disposers, aquariums, fencing, tents and much, much more.
Good to know…
- Gentle on colours at all temperatures.
- Suitable for clothes, carpets and other surfaces.
- A powerful detergent booster that removes the toughest of stains.
- Removes stains from coffee, wine, juice, pet mess etc.
- Used as a pre-soak, it’s extremely effective on difficult stains.
- Do not use on silk or wool.
- More environmentally friendly packaging than the previous plastic bottle.
- With 99.5% active ingredients, it is concentrated and economical to use.
- Contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA and all ingredients are biodegradable.
- Do not combine with chlorine-based bleach.
- As a detergent booster, add 10 ml to each washing machine load. For best results, wash at 60°C or higher.
- As a pre-soak, add 5 ml to 2 litres of hot water. Soak fabric for 30-minutes or longer and wash as normal.
- To clean pots, fill the mug or teapot with boiling water, add 5 ml of SA8 All Fabric Bleach and allow it to stand for at least an hour. Pour away solution and rinse thoroughly.
- Non-laundry use as an all-purpose cleaner: Also effective on many non-laundry stains. For scrubbing countertops, sinks, ceramic tiles etc., sprinkle powder directly onto the surface and scrub with damp sponge or cloth. Rinse well. For stained coffee pots or teapots fill the pot with hot or boiling water then add 5 ml powder. Let stand for 1-hour or longer. Drain then thoroughly rinse. Do not mix with other whitening washing coadjuvant.
- SA8™ All Fabric Bleach is a powerful detergent booster that will remove the toughest of stains
- It is kind on colours because it uses an oxygen bleach, not a chlorine-based one
- It works at all temperatures – from 20°C to 90°C
- Used as a pre-soak, it’s extremely effective on difficult stains
- It removes stubborn tea and coffee stains from mugs and pots and is a good all-purpose cleaner
- With 99.5% active ingredients, it is concentrated and economical to use
- SA8™ All Fabric Bleach contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA and all ingredients are biodegradable.
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Carbonate Peroxide||15630-89-4||Oxygen Bleach|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. May intensify fire. oxidizer. Harmful if swallowed. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of each of children. Do not use on copper or aluminium.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.